Effective Date: February 23, 2018
1. Collected Information. The information collected during your use of the App includes the following:
(a) Automatically Collected Information. When you use the App, we automatically gather certain information from your device. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the App, as well as server log data such as your device type, operating system and IP address.
(b) Submitted Information. Use of the App does not currently require you to submit any information to us, although you may choose to do so by communicating with us through an e-mail address or contact form we may make available through the App.
(c) Analytics Information. Third party analytics service providers may receive data regarding your usage of the App in order to provide analysis to us regarding usage of the App. These service providers will use your data to provide their services to us, and may disclose your data to the same extent as we may disclose your data under Sections 3(a), 3(b), 3(d) and 8 below.
2. Use of Information. We internally use the information we collect about you (which includes all information outlined in section 1 above) as follows:
(a) Provision of Services. We may use collected information for the purposes for which you provided the information including, for example, to respond to a question that you e-mail to us. We also use the collected information as necessary to provide the features and functionality of the App to you.
(b) Updates and Troubleshooting. We may also use the collected information to contact you regarding updates or modifications to the Service, to help troubleshoot problems, or alert you to changes in our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the Service.
(c) Personalized Content; Improvements. We may use the collected information to personalize the content that you and others see based on your personal characteristics and preferences. We may also analyze collected information relating to your use of the App in order to help us improve the App and develop and improve other products and services.
(d) E-mail Information and Offers. To the extent you provide us with your e-mail address, we may use that information to provide you with newsletters, promotional materials and offers via e-mail. However, we will give you the ability to opt out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
(e) Combination. We may combine personal information collected through the App with other information that we or third parties collect about you in other contexts, such as our communications with you via e-mail, phone, or your customer service records.
3. Disclosure of Information. We share and disclose the information we collect about you as follows:
(a) Third Parties. We may use contractors and third-party service providers to assist us in the operation of the App, including service providers who assist us with providing customer service. Such third-party contractors or service providers may obtain access to the information you provide, including personally identifiable information.
(b) Aggregated Information. We may provide to third parties aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our user base and its interests and usage patterns. This may include making available or publishing aggregated, anonymous data regarding activity on this App.
(c) Business Arrangements. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third-party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
(d) Legal Requirement. We will use and disclose any information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Company, our users and/or third parties. We may also use and disclose any information where we in good faith determine that it is necessary or desirable in order to enforce the terms of our Terms of Service or any other agreement we have with you.
(e) Advertising. The App may include advertising served by third parties, which may be targeted to you based on your App usage and the information we collect through the App about you. We may also partner with third party advertising companies in order to serve online advertising regarding our products and services to you after you use the App. For more information on such advertising targeting practices, you may visit http:///www.aboutads.info. For the ability to opt-out of such targeting practices, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and also download and use the apps referenced at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
(f) Affiliates. We may disclose information to our affiliates for use as described in this Policy.
4. Effective Date; Changes. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date. We will treat your continued use of the App following such change as your acceptance of the changes.
5. Third Parties. The App may contain offers from third parties or links to third-party websites. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before engaging with or making a purchase from such third parties.
6. Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of collected information. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your information.
7. Children Under 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and the App is not directed at persons under 13. If you are a parent and believe your child under the age of 13 has used the App and provided personally identifiable information to us in connection with the App, please contact us at the phone number and address provided in Section 11 of this Policy and we will work to delete that App account and any such personally identifiable information.
8. Transfer as Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess, including personally identifiable information, shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
9. Transfer to the U.S. or Other Countries. The Company uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the App, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
10. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [Phone Number] or at: [Email Address]
Turiya Labs, LLC
Attn: Privacy Questions